Okay, here it is: Doubleview.
The last comic I drew for my summer class. I am aware how many months it’s been since then. I’m lazy.
Pictured: not helping
Here’s the concept art (well, some of it) for Coshence, because I put way too much effort in her design.
Also, the glorified blanket poncho.
I am so lazy when finding a pencil that I just say “fuck it” and draw in pen 90% of the time.
The Double Thread -a Mami Tomoe fanmix
1. Dandy -Parov Stelar
2. Cake -MSI
3. Over the Love -Florence and the Machine
4. Double Thread -Orbweavers
5. This is What Makes Us Girls -Lana Del Ray
6. Gold, Guns, Girls -Metric
7. Rootless -Marina and the Diamonds
8. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) -Emily Browning
9. Sun of a Gun -Oh Land
10. Heart’s a Mess -Gotye
11. Heads Will Roll -Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I made a quilt for my cousin’s housewarming party! It looks like a deflated pillow, I know. I sewed in a zipper in case she wants to make it one. A ginormous pillow.
This was a really shitty drawing (turns out not to be a good paper for india ink), so I started doodling over it with pen and pencil, then tweaked it a bit after scanning.
Her name is Coshence, but that’s most of what I have so far in terms of backstory and intent.